After I purchase a course, how do I access the videos?
- Click on this link https://careynieuwhof.com/my-account/
- Log in to your account using the email address and password you provided when setting up your CareyNieuwhof.com account.
- Once logged in, click on “Purchased Courses” from the left menu.
- The courses in your account will show on your screen. Click the course you want to use.
- Click the “view” button.
- Click on the video session you would like to view.
- The video should open.
- If your course has a PDF workbook, it can be downloaded from the downloads section of your account as well.
I tried to buy the course, but my payment failed. What should I do?
Though this happens sometimes, we understand your frustration and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.
A few quick tips on what you can do:
- Double check all of the info you’re entering and make sure it’s correct and matches what your bank has on file, including the card number, expiration date and CSV (typically a 3 digit code found on the back of your card).
- Make sure your card is active and hasn’t expired.
- If everything is correct and your account is in good standing, you may want to contact your bank directly to see what the problem might be.
Once you purchase a course, it’s yours for life. You have access to it anytime, on any device and can complete units whenever you’d like. Simply follow the instructions above to view the course videos in your account.
How does The High Impact Leader Team Edition work?
The Team Edition will give members of your staff or volunteer team access. You buy access in 5 and 10 key packs, and then register each team member individually by providing their email addresses. Each team member will then receive an email enabling them to create their own username and password.
After creating their account, they can access the High Impact Leader whenever they wish. You can cover the material as a team, or let each team member work at their own pace. It’s your call. The price on a Team Edition is lower than if each person purchased their own single copy.
Well, you could show everyone the videos we suppose. But when you get into the course, you’ll see that the application of principles is highly individualized: no two participants are the same. That’s why everyone will want to have their own workbook and why we made the Team Edition. Plus, you’re a nice person, and you don’t want to break copyright law, do you? Didn’t think so.
Yes. The video will work for group showings and the PDF workbook is printable and shareable with your team for up to 12 members. Each course contains a license for distribution of up to 12 people within the immediate organization or church that purchased the course. It’s designed for your elder board, staff team or key volunteers to work through together. Of course, you can take the course solo, but ultimately leadership is a team effort so this course works well in either environment.
In the event you want more than 12 leaders in your church to take the course, you can purchase a second copy which will license another 12 leaders, or you can contact our team for specific purchase arrangements at email@example.com. Thank you for respecting intellectual property rights and copyright law.
How do I get my Bonus material and access the Facebook Group?
Based on the time and course you purchased, you will receive your bonus automatically via email the same day you purchase.
Need to talk to us?
Didn’t see your question on this list? We’d love to help.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (442) 777-LEAD.
Our nimble little team will get back to you as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours, Monday through Friday.