Stop losing the talent war by creating the kind of workplace your best leaders love.
Get the edge you need to attract, engage, and keep high capacity leaders.
Introducing my all-new, on-demand course:
THE HIGH IMPACT WORKPLACE
Over the last year and a half, I have been giving keynotes on the changing workplace to thousands of leaders of all ages.
Every single time I give the talk, I have a line of young leaders waiting to tell me their boss doesn’t understand them, that their organization is way too strict about when and where they work, and that all they want is more freedom and autonomy.
I’d also have a long line of Gen X and Boomer leaders telling me that as much as they struggled with what I was saying, that’s exactly the pressure they’re feeling but couldn’t put a finger on it. And now, they were ready to change.
Hearing this from so many leaders—young and old—convinced me it was time to go deeper and create The High Impact Workplace course.
The High Impact Workplace will give you the edge you need to create the best team you can move forward in an age where 8-4 doesn’t work anymore.
The flexible workplace is the future workplace.
The rules for the modern workplace are changing. Here are some key shifts that leaders need to identify and prepare their team for:
In The Old Workplace...
- Your boss gave you strict start and end times.
- You went to work.
- You had to "wait your turn" to get promoted.
- There was very little freedom or autonomy.
- Productivity was low.
- Policies ruled.
In The New Workplace...
- Team members work flexible hours.
- You can work from anywhere you want.
- People will leave just to get a raise.
- Freedom, autonomy, and accountability are king.
- Productivity soars.
- A healthy culture replaces stale policies.
This 6-session video course also comes with an interactive workbook designed to help you start applying what you learned, right away.
The course will show you proven strategies to create a workplace where multiple generations thrive.
Each session includes a video training, workbook and application questions that will give you practical steps to take to create a High Impact Workplace.
The 6 Sessions:
#1 - What We Hate About Work (And Each Other)
#2 - Why 8 to 4 Doesn't Work Anymore
#3 - Three Critical Mindset Shifts in Young Leaders
#4 - The Next Generation's New Currency
#5 - Three New Rules for the New Workplace
#6 - Interview with Sarah Piercy and Dillon Smith
- Carey Nieuwhof Communications Mission and Cultural Values
- A Guide to Negotiating Freedom and Autonomy at Work
- Guidelines for Office Work v. Remote Work
- The 5 Questions Every Great Manager Asks Coaching Guide
- Case Study: An Interview with Sarah Piercy and Dillon Smith On How To Onboard Young Leaders
- 5 Virtual Tools to Help Your Team Thrive PDF Guide
It matters to me that this makes an actual difference for you and your team...which is why I'm offering this guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the content, or for any other reason whatsoever, just shoot us an email (email@example.com) requesting a full, immediate refund.
Please wait while we process your payment...
Please wait while we redirect you...