AN ONLINE, ON-DEMAND VIDEO COURSE THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO...
→ Create a system of real accountability so that you achieve the goals your team sets
→ Shape your team into one that's focussed on results instead of tasks and process
→ 5 simple changes you can make to boost your teams productivity
→ Develop a clear filter to negotiate and navigate virtual work with your team
→ The exact steps to create workflow systems that are efficient for your team (virtual or not)
→ Learn how you and your team can empty your inboxes and work undistracted
→ Master the dynamics of productive 1:1 meetings with these 5 questions
→ 3-step guide to creating core value statements that actually change your culture
→ Learn how to elevate your mission to deepen engagement
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TEAM UNSTUCK?
Every leader knows what they should do, like set goals, track metrics and objectives, and try to create a good team culture. But, what so many leaders struggle with is the 'ifs' and 'buts' of leadership:
- We were on track to hit our goals BUT March happened.
- IF it weren't for we'd have great team dynamics.
- Our metrics look great BUT I'm still frustrated about .
And that's what sets apart a thriving team from a stuck one. Which is exactly what Lead a Better Team can help you with... it's a set of universal principles, strategies, tactics, and mindsets that help you overcome the leadership challenges that aren't always talked about. You CAN lead your team to be a better one:
- Even if your strategy and business model need to change every month.
- Even if you're leading a virtual team for the first time.
- Even if you aren't starting with 'word-class' talent.
- Even when it's never been more difficult.
THE SURPRISING TRUTH... IT'S EASIER THAN YOU THINK
You won't have to hire a new team, or have a new week-long strategic planning session, or completely change the systems you have in place (although some of you may choose to do that). Most teams are 90% of the way there... it's just a few small tweaks that make the biggest difference, like:
- Taking the goals you've set and adding a system of accountability so that your team actually achieves them
- Having your team buy in and take responsibility by simply changing the mindset you have as a leader
- Knowing the signs of toxic behaviours so you catch them before they work their way into your team
- Being able to manage the communication flow in your team so that you aren't overwhelmed with messages and requests every day
THE SESSIONS & BONUSES
Learn how to boost productivity by creating a culture where your team is engaged and bought-in:
Session → Transforming Your 1:1 Meetings (With 5 Simple Questions)
Session → Elevating Your Mission to Deepen Engagement
Session → Creating a Culture that Promotes Productivity
Session → Dealing With Toxic Behaviours and Toxic People
Bonus → Mastering the Dynamics of 1:1 Meetings
Bonus → 3 Step Guide to Creating Better Value Statements