The High Impact Leader Premium Edition Kit (Alumni Upgrade)
Are constant interruptions, hijacked priorities and a never-ending to-do list hurting your life and leadership? The High Impact Leaders 10 sessions, videos and practical exercises will help you get time, energy and priorities working in your favour.
Enjoy The High Impact Leader course anytime, anywhere without an Internet connection.
If you already bought the digital edition of the High Impact Leader but always wanted a physical version to carry around with you, this is for you! We reserved a maximum of 100 Premium Editions for High Impact Leader alumni.
With the alumni upgrade to the Premium Edition Kit, you will receive:
- The High Impact Leader Premium Kit which includes:
- The High Impact Leader Book
- USB Drive with all 10 videos
- An exclusive High Impact Leader Moleskine© notebook.
- Access to the High Impact Leader private Facebook group hosted by Carey Nieuwhof, which features:
- Peer support (What you get from each other may be just as valuable as anything I give you.)
- 10 private Facebook Live sessions by me inside the group between May and August 2017.
- Moderated help by my team.
- Additional, bonus resources to help you implement the exercises in the course:
- A color-coded fixed calendar Microsoft Excel® template
- Three email templates for how to say no to meeting requests nicely
- A stakeholder conversation guide to help you explain your time management approach to your boss and co-workers.
- The Premium Edition ships within 4-6 weeks of ordering.
- You can only purchase the alumni upgrade if you currently have access to The High Impact Leader course. To purchase a Premium Edition kit, log in to your account using the same email address and password you use to access your course. Then, return to the store to complete your purchase. Our system will automatically verify you have access and allow you to complete your order.
- To maximize the number of alumni able to enjoy a Premium Edition Kit, we’ve set a limit of one kit per person. However, if you’re interested in purchasing more, please let us know at email@example.com. We’ll happily let you know when more become available.
If you get stuck during purchase or set up, let our small but growing customer service team help. Call 442-777-LEAD or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support lines are monitored Monday-Friday at various points throughout the day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.