Your questions are the best questions.
We’re back with another bonus episode of Ask Carey to celebrate the launch of The High Impact Leader Course this month. Scroll down to see what questions I tackle this episode.
Welcome to Ask Carey Part 13.
Questions Featured in this Episode
1. 04:43: I’ve been enjoying your High Impact Leader course and I am wondering if you have any suggestions, tips, and/or life hacks for applying the material for a leader/pastor with a young family (three kids, ages 6, 3, and 1)?
2. 10:17: After reading your book Leading Change Without Losing It, I’m wondering how you know when you should fight through resistance to change versus knowing when it’s time to jump ship, let go and move on?
3. 16:10: I’m leading a church of around 200 people and I’m not organized or disciplined at all when it comes to administration. I think it’s a good idea to hire an Executive Pastor to delegate take over these duties. How do I make that transition?
4. 21:25: I suffered burnout in the last 4-5 years. How do I get back to normal, at least what I considered normal?
5. 26:35: I’m thinking about starting a blog, but really asking myself “Why do I want to do this?”. I want to make sure I do it with the right motivation and heart. What was your motivation in starting your blog?
6. 34:10: Is it true that it takes 10 hours in order to prepare a sermon without notes?
7. 39:35: I’m a believer and business owner, but not in ministry. Is your course geared more to ministry leaders or is it something I could implement with my staff?
Previous Bonus Episodes
Quotes from Carey
Get Your Life and Leadership Back – Now
Do you ever find yourself struggling to get it all done? Constant interruptions and distractions keep you from getting your most important priorities accomplished. In addition, work keeps bleeding into family time.
What if you didn’t need to live that way anymore? Can you have a much higher impact at work AND get your personal life back on track? Actually, you can.
The High Impact Leader shows you highly practical, proven strategies on how to finally get time, energy and priorities working in your favour. The course includes 10 videos, an online workbook and 10 specific exercises that will help you create a personalized plan to help you get productive and accomplish the things you know are most important, but rarely have time for.
Getting your most important priorities done early in the week, every week.
Discovering time to finally exercise, pursue a hobby, launch a blog, start a podcast or write that book.
Actually being OFF when you have a day off.
Imagine getting your life and leadership back. That’s what the High Impact Leader is designed to help you do.
The High Impact Leader course is available for four days (until midnight PST on January 19, 2017). Act fast! After January 19th, registration for the High Impact Leader course will be closed until summer 2017. If you purchase it now, you’ll get the course at a discounted price. Learn more or sign up here.
A New Episode Every Week…Just Subscribe
The podcast releases every Tuesday morning.
Subscribe for free and never miss out on wisdom from great leaders such as Jon Acuff, Mark Batterson, Pete Wilson, David Kinnaman, Caleb Kaltenbach, Kara Powell, Casey Graham, Perry Noble, and Andy Stanley.
Appreciate This? Rate the Podcast.
Hopefully this episode has helped you lead like never before. That’s my goal. If you appreciated it, could you share the love?
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher and on TuneIn Radio as well.
Your rating and review helps gets the podcast in front of new leaders and listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thank you for being so awesome.