UPDATE: The High Impact Leader course is available for four days (until midnight PST on January 19, 2017). Act fast! After January 19th, registration for the High Impact Leader course will be closed until summer 2017. If you purchase it now, you’ll get the course at a discounted price. Learn more or sign up here.
Registration for the first release of the High Impact Leader course just closed, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out.
You can join the waiting list here and we’ll let let you know when it releases next.
In addition, we’ll send you an email-exclusive productivity series that will help you get better with your time while you wait. It’s free. To join the list…sign up here.
Why take the High Impact Leader? Because to truly change your life and leadership, good strategy beats good intentions every time.
Wondering what the High Impact Leader is? Read on below….
Recently, I spent a lot of time asking leaders what their #1 time management challenge was.
See if any of this sounds familiar. Here’s exactly what they told me:
- Controlling my schedule.
- Too many meetings.
- Email and similar interruptions in my day.
- Intentionally creating time to be with my family.
- Getting to work on my highest priority items.
- The social media black hole!
The list actually goes on and on.
You know what’s both sad and hope-filled at the same time? All of these problems are solvable. Yours are. Mine are.
In the High Impact Leader course, I:
- Give you a strategy to figure out where you add the most value to your organization and where you bring the most value in your life.
- Show you how to leverage your energy so you can do what you’re best at when you’re at your best.
- Show you how to get out of meetings you don’t need to be in or want to be in.
- Explain how to spend most of your time with the leaders who produce most of your results and minimize time with those who don’t.
- Get your first priorities done early in the week and early in the day so your time off is actually time off.
- Outline a six step strategy on how to say no nicely so you can finally control your calendar rather than having other people control it for you.
And that’s just the beginning. The High Impact Leader is designed to help you completely revamp your life and leadership.
What Course Graduates Are Saying
Here’s what one leader wrote after completing the course:
“I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU for this course. I can’t express enough how much this course realigned my thoughts, put things into perspective, and answered many questions.” Joel, Clayton NC
“I literally feel more energized, organized, and freed up to do the things I love to do.”
JJ Lane, FBC Okmulgee OK
What Top Leaders Are Saying
Earlier this year, I trained Mark Batterson’s and Jeff Henderson’s staff teams in the High Impact Leader at National Community Church and Gwinnett Church respectively. Here’s what Mark and Jeff said:
“Carey is a leader of leaders. His podcast, books and teachings have had a profound impact on my life and leadership. This course will alter the way you manage time and manage priorities.” Mark Batterson
“Personally, I rearranged my calendar based on Carey’s content and believe this will help me become a more effective leader.” Jeff Henderson
Kara Powell, of the Fuller Youth Institute, also took the course and said:
“Productivity is my love language and that’s why I eagerly devoured Carey’s insights. The High Impact Leader has helped me do the right tasks at the right time with better results for me, our team, and those we serve.” Kara Powell
So here’s the scoop. I want you to have an amazing 2017. I really do.
You can join the waiting list here and we’ll let let you know when it releases next and you’ll get access to the free email productive series we’ll send you in the meantime.
Thanks…and I sincerely hope this helps you lead like never before. – Carey